Key Responsibility / Tasks in order of priority
1. Planning & Performing day to day analysis as per the requirement to support OSL, CPTL, Production, SALES, etc
2. Verification & Review of raw data
3. Contribution to analytical method development
4. Should have a good knowledge of analytical method validation.
5. Technology transfer to QC department.
6. Working standard, reference standard, and impurity standard qualification
7. Literature search & contribution to analytical method development towards cost-effective & reliable methods and method transfers
8. Calibration of instruments & proper record maintenance & Ensuring proper maintenance of instruments.
9. Ensuring GMP/Safety adherence.
10. Providing on the job training to new recruits
11. Verification of all protocols, reports, SOPs, specifications, test methods & COAs
Experience: 7-10 yrs post-MSc
Salary Offered: Best In Industry